Bingo Airsoftworks is very excited to present the first look at the Bingo Airsoft Designs LLC Prototype/Concept Airsoft gun.
This unique (and currently unnamed) prototype airsoft gun has been in development for the last 18 months was conceived from the ground up as the ultimate airsoft gun. It is designed to be very flexible and customizable, extremely easy to maintain, and have top of the line performance characteristics.
Here’s a partial list of the distinguishing and anticipated features*:
- Lightweight, under 5 lbs unloaded
- Tool-less design. Single push button access to hand guard compartment, single button push to separate the upper and lower receivers and access the hopup and barrel, no pins or screws to remove for basic maintenance
- Uses standard M4 outer barrels
- Uses standard M4 hopups and standard inner barrels
- Uses standard V2 gearbox pistol grips (may change to be real-steel grip support instead)
- Full top rail, with adjustable and removable riser/handle. Integrated side rails and bottom rail
- Fully ambidextrous
- Multiple, customizable fire modes (e.g. safe, semi, burst, full auto, or safe, semi, 3 round burst, 5 round burst, etc).
- Designed to use an M249 gearbox. This means it will work with an AEG M249 gearbox, PolarStar M249 Fusion Engine, Wolverine SMP/Hydra and PolarStar F1 installed in an M249 gearbox shell (custom chassis for the HPA cylinder replacement engines will be available).
- In case you missed it, yes, it will work as an AEG. The M249 gearbox design is the most robust format, and it also allows for quick change springs.
- The fire control electronics will be integrated as part of the gun. The integrated FCU will control all the HPA engines as well as AEG M249 gearbox. This means you can get semi auto and burst modes using an AEG.
- The FCU will also support bluetooth programming via a mobile app.
- The trigger mechanism will have integrated “speed trigger” adjustability
- It does not use magazines!
- The gun has an integrated BB storage that auto feeds BBs when you pull the trigger. No need to carry multiple magazines, no hi-cap magazine winding, no need for push button speed loaders on mid cap mags.
- The integrated BB storage area has 3500(!) round capacity, with an easy access quick fill port.
- Production model will be made from high strength nylon polymers
The prototype shown below was completely fabricated using 3D printing. Note the electronics package is not in place on this prototype.
I believe this airsoft gun will bring the airsoft hobby/sport to the next level. It’s not just airsoft, or mil-soft, it’s the future of of airsoft – Futuresoft. 🙂
Pricing and availability have not been officially established at this time, but we are shooting for Q4 2015 availability**.
Subscribe to this website or follow along on my facebook page to track the ongoing developments of this new and exciting airsoft gun.
* The feature list is preliminary and subject to change
** Likely to change as additional refinements are incorporated or delays due to unforeseen circumstances
Thumpy Covey from Thumpy’s 3D House of Airsoft had a chance to test out the prototype gun, check it out here: