Here’s a HALO Assault Rifle converted to HPA with the Polarstar JACK engine, for Cameron Jones.
A few key points on the conversion:
- It uses a standard M4 nozzle but the hopup is an AK style hopup.
- A slide switch was added to provide semi-auto capability
- The barrel is really short, to accommodate room the IR BB counter sensor
- It is a bit of a challenge to access the internals (hopup, barrel, engine, etc). Plan to be very patient if you need to do any maintenance on this gun 🙂
- The weight of this gun is surprising, it’s relatively heavy…but I guess I’m used to using only 5 lb airsoft guns 🙂
- It looks really cool and is very rare! (I don’t believe you can purchase this airsoft gun in the US)
(I’ll update this post with more comments and information when I have time)